We all have them. Some of them are quick and painless, and some of them are rather laborious. I figure I am going to start a new series of posts called QLL and update you on my weekly “learning experiences.”
Here are some quick one’s from my past week in Argentina:
– When at dance practice, don’t leave open cups around. Even if you feel they are out of the way, and everyone knows about them, DONT assume that. Terrible idea.
– In a similar vein, be specific about what you mean. If you are trying to warn someone about, let’s say, there being an open container somewhere, don’t just say “hey, watch out. there are cups up here.” Specify and say “there is liquid in these cups. please be careful. please move your hands. please do not knock over these full cups of liquid.”
– Having extra water at dance rehearsal is never a bad thing.
– When walking in 4inch heels on uneven pavement, it pays to watch where your feet are going.
– It’s cool to be over dressed if you have the balls to carry it off.
– Wearing a mustache is awesome. (That’s from a few weeks ago in NY)