RSS Feed

I Charleston – Berlin

August 21, 2011 by Jo

The videography work and the direction of this video is awesome!

Musik: Good Night Circus : http://www.myspace.com/goodnightcircus

My favorite part is when people are dancing on the cement blocks (1:54) and with the guards (2:10). Gaah, I want video doing that!

The question is, when are the Ninjammerz coming to your city?

7 Comments »

1. Catherine says:

Thanks Jo for sharing this! This is the best “I Charleston” video I’ve seen so far, wonderful editing and videography as you said. I’m so disappointed I missed them when they came to Paris in July!

2. Kikon says:

I guess we’ll be having an I charleston Buenos Aires really soon then!!!

3. Jay Benze says:

Thanks for sharing!

I mean, I can’t think of any special cement blocks to dance on, but I can think of plenty of places around the ‘burgh that would be great for this kind of video…Point park (if they ever get that fountain fixed), PPG place, PNC Park…not to mention Mt. Washington (With the exception of the cement floor, it’s great for dancing…I’ve done it myself several times :D )

4. Johanna says:

hahaa, am happy you mentioned my friend Nadja and me, “messin’around” with the fake guards there! it was such fun, the whole thing.
    note the name of this talented filmmaker: * Vincent Pfäfflin * ! he has made another very touching clip about dancing: “My Knees got the Blues in Berlin”

5. Jo says:

Thanks for sharing the clip!!!

6. Jo says:

Send me a link to the video so I can post it!!!