Here’s a little teaser until the full videos are posted. Enjoy!!!
The videography work and the direction of this video is awesome!
Musik: Good Night Circus : http://www.myspace.com/goodnightcircus
My favorite part is when people are dancing on the cement blocks (1:54) and with the guards (2:10). Gaah, I want video doing that!
The question is, when are the Ninjammerz coming to your city?
Yes, ESDC happened long enough ago that this might seem like odd timing for this post, but I don’t care. *smile Here are my favorites from Cabaret Division at the European Swing Dance Championships back in June 2011.
Pure, and utter ridiculousness. I so badly want to be in this routine. Oh, the energy!
Seriously, I think I’d be the tallest one in this routine. I don’t think I can say that I’ve ever been the tallest in anything I’ve done before.
The boys doing their Jazz thing:
I think I prefer the three boy version to the duo. Firstly, there are more boys to adore, but mainly I like the balance of the movement and shapes. Uh….all of them are so classy *grin
Kevin doing an awesome job with his hat trick routine:
Dax & Sarah being fabulous as always:
Dang it, they’re snazzy!
What were your favorites?
Dax and Max are a freaking handful, especially when they are together. Check out these two ridiculously talented dancers killin’ it!
Girls, seriously, we have to pick up our game!! I wonder who is going to kick ass at Camp Hollywood’s Underground Championships this year?
Bravo Gentlemen. Bravo!
Photos from David Holmes
I’m so grateful that I wasn’t sick this year! Man, the social dancing at this event was easily some of the best dancing I’ve had this year. To the Leaders in Texas: I love you. All of you. You’re amazing. Thank you for my weight changes!
Some personal highlights from the weekend:
- Teaching 3 aerial classes on the best gym floor. While little gymnast girls run by, my class was throwing aerials. We worked our way up to the Idlewild. Awesome.
- Performing “Communication” in heels. That’s a first!! (if the video gets posted, I’ll post it here).
- Biscuits at the buffet.
- Teacher’s room with food, especially the peanut butter pretzels.
- Social dancing on Sunday night with all the A-mazing leads
- Social dancing on Sunday night with Naomi Uyama for about an hour and a half. It was ridiculous. Buwahahha! The mental energy I had to put forward in order to think about what came next and how to execute it, all while trying to stay on beat AND give Naomi her footwork. OMGOODNESS it was overwhelming!
- Having Max Pitruzzella help me with my leading.
- Teaming up with Hot Club Stomp and forming Hot Killer Stomp! Video below.
- Having so many fantastic dancers in mine and Kevin’s master class.
- Making the students in the advance class feel SUPER awkward. Hahah, it was funny for Kevin and me!
Videos from the weekend: